Sub Zero ICBIT36CIIDR 540L Ice & Water Integrated Bottom Mount Fridge Freezer
Sub-Zero’s integrated refrigeration features the industry’s most advanced food preservation features and largest selection of models. The 914mm wide ICBIT-36CIID Refrigerator/Freezer Combination Unit includes 359 litres of refrigerator storage above 130 litres of freezer space, accessible via two soft close drawers. Dual refrigeration — separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer — allows fresh food to stay fresher longer, and frozen items to remain free of frost and freezer burn. Additionally, an automatic ice maker features a “max ice” setting, providing increased on-demand production of purified ice by up to 30%. Designed to seamlessly merge with your decor. Sub-Zero integrated products have no visible grilles or hinges, making it possible for your refrigeration to be indistinguishable from other cabinets and drawers around it.
• Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
• Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, • Wolf, and Cove products
• Preserves frozen foods with frigid, dry air
• Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
• Locks in cold air with a magnetic door seal system
• Fight spoilage and odors with a NASA-inspired air purification system
• Filters water and ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
• Delivers fresh, filtered water through an internal dispenser designed to discreetly rest within the refrigerator
• Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production.
• Keeps produce fresher with high-humidity, sealed crisper and deli drawers
• Refer to freshness cards for tips on food preservation, use, and care
• Promotes easy clean-up with Nano-coated, spill-proof shelves
• Control brightness with soft-on LED lighting